Nashik | Holy City In Maharashtra
Nashik is the third largest city in Maharashtra with High urban density of 4448/ sq.km As per 2001 census, Nashik acquired the first rank for degree of urbanization where 87% of its population lived in Urban areas.
Nashik City, A Vantage Point
- Third most industrialized city of Maharashtra 4th in India & 16th fastest developing city in the world Geographical Perspective
- Located in the Golden triangle
- Pleasant climate, low pollution
- Fertile soil and ample rainfall
- Drained by two main rivers Girna and Godavari
- 22 Dams play a vital role in the agricultural development of Nashik
- Pilgrimage Destination
- Weekend Getaway
- Wine Tourism
- Motor Racing
- Ultimate Trekking
- Water Sports
Wine Capital Of India
- Over 50 wineries in and around Nashik.
- SULA Vineyards Export to countries such as Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Germany, Korea, Japan, South Africa etc.
- Production of wine has grown over 300% since 2001, amounting to over 13.5 Million Liters.
Five Industrial Zones
Establishment Of Global Giants
- Crompton Greaves
- Schneider Electric
- Total infrastructure overhaul every 12 years
- 4 Lane Highway Nashik-Mumbai/ Nashik- Pune (Under Construction) Nashik – Indore / Nashik – Aurangabad
- State-of-the-art domestic airport
- New train routes and rapid network provide ease of accessibility
- Two Thermal Power Plants Eklahare (910MW) and India Bulls (2700 MW)